Saturday, November 18, 2006
@ 6:32 AM
life without school, im forced to say is utterly boorinng..and school does not start for another 1 and a half months. and since ive been turned into stone i shall do this quz taken from leensi's blog XD
and another song XD
1. Never in my life have I: purposely eaten meat (lame.but i cant remember anything
i have never done
2. The last person I kissed was: mother(:
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile: my cousin
4. The high school I go to is: raffles girls secondary
5. When I'm nervous: i bite my fingernails & talk rubbish
6. The last time I cried was: erm i think last week because i bumped my head on my table ( IT WAS PAINFUL):)
7. My hair: is long,black & irritating [ well ok not that much but its sharp. i hurt my friend's eye with my hair! woah built in weapon XD)
8. When I was 5, I: hated kindergarten
9. My Christmas last year: went to this party thingy and saw orchard's christmas lighting XDDD [ i just so love doing that]
10. When I turn my head to my right, I see: my blue & white window, beyond that is DARKNESS X)
11. I should be: cleaning up my room but nvm(: its a jungle back thereee
12. When I look down I see: the white,cold,hard flooor
13. The craziest recent event was : CCA( ahaha when my phone started ringing and i somehow mangaged to hurt my back..it hurtss..ouchh)
14. By this time next year: ill be sitting right here...slacking and doing another quiz while drinking chocolate HL milk
15. I love: my family,friends and coughdrcough
16. I have a hard time understanding: the state of the world around me((:
17. One time at a family gathering: i was 3 and i erm spilt coke over my uncle's daughter's birthday dress XD
18. You know I like you if: i talk to u nicely and smile at u alot(:
19. Take my advice: beetroot cake goes well with vanilla ice cream( try it muahahah)
20. My ideal breakfast is: fruits & hahahahah thosai ahhahahahahaha
21. If you visit the place I grew up: you will be mesmerised by the dirt on the sidewalks((: but the also the beauty of the placee XD
22. Soon I plan on visiting: england to visit *someone*
23. If you spend the night at my house: we can watch movies,talk and talk and sleep and eat(: & oh ya eat((:
24. The world could do without: bad tv programmes(:
25. The most recent thing I bought: a pair of shoes
26. My favourite brunette is: since my answer choice has been crushed..i shall pick..hermionie..not emma wtason but hermionie XD
27. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: ELEPHANTS & PIGS
28. Last night I: watched a movie with my teddy bear((:
29. My birthday is on: 27th october 1993
30. Tomorrow I will be: at home slacking and watching tv