Wednesday, January 17, 2007
@ 1:05 AM
Hi everyone(:
on the behalf of some people who have been asking me to update my blog frequently for the past month I shall do so(: its strange isn’t it? its already been 3 weeks from the starting of school! so fast and so many things have happened ! it seems like only yesterday was the holidays and we were all begging for school to start. oh yes my chipmunk hair has not grown back, in fact its more chipmunkish than ever. well lets not dwell on depressing matters . anyway my POINT is that time is moving so quickly that before we know it, 1 whole year would have again passed by): and hopefully some of us will be in the same class again (:
enough emo-ing and lets get on to the real updating(:
anyway anjana and me are in the same boat. well in our school we have this angel mortal system where seniors write to their juniors to make them feel welcome in the school. but are supposed to use this sort of a secret name. yes so I wrote to my mortal then the next day I saw her and I went and asked her calmy, “ hey has your angel written to yet?” then she said “ I know its you” and instead of being cool and calm I went all OMG! SHE KNOWS! and said “ NONONO it isn’t”
sigh so obviously she found out but we still write to each otherrr(:
today was sooo funny! the first funny lesson was philo when we couldn’t find the correct classroom and we all went and sat in the philo room and started stoning there and talked about playing bingo. then jac found us and made us climb 4 stories to go to 208(: then they all came back after pe and they were surprised at the unexpected guests in the classroom.
then next was science! OMG I THINK HE ACTUALLY UNDERSTANDS TAMIL! how cool is that??? we are guessing that because tisha said “ enaku kulurarthu” in tamil which means im feeling cold, and he said “ oh do u want me to turn up the temperature?” then we all got the shock of our lives! then leena asked him “ ungaluku tamil theriyuma?” and he said “ stop that!” nicely . hahahahahahaahah
then the next interesting lesson was maths where we all decided to play a teensy little joke on our teacher by just sitting there and stoning and taking an oath of silence until he does a chicken dance for us. and we all were actually silent for 5 whole minutes. it was soo funny and then someone said “u have to do the chicken dance please?” and then POOF our oath of silence was broken but anyway it was funny while it lasted.[ he didn’t do the chicked dance though):] then he made another joke on how his favourite music album was this one called “ silence” lol. everyone went ermmmmm. yesh oh and yesterday we had badminton! IT WAS SO SUPER FUN! leena and I could play perfectly well ! tisha is hits sooo HIGH! it like almost goes all the way up to the ceiling!!!!! then the worst part came.I whacked nandita’s thumb with my badminton))): sorry nandita!!!!!! ((: thanks for being such a great sport about it!
anyway gtg
see u guys sooon!
byebyeeeeeeeeee(: