Tuesday, February 20, 2007
@ 3:21 AM
well hello everyone(:
in discussion of tisha’s belly dancing act, I have decided to post up “ hips don’t lie” by shakira in order for her rehersal :D all for u tisha! I know u need the support as it is.on ORA, me and leena will be giving u all the support we can, 10 MILES away(:
anyway as u all would have seen leena’s post about softball, and what happened after I hppily went away with aishu and sarayoo to mcdonalds, now u shall see what happened after we missed the bus(:
me: SARAYOOO! was it really necessary to get ice milo from MCDONALDS? couldn’t u have just gone to ..i dunno 711 or something? GOD.
sarsu: excuse me, u didn’t have TO come with me u know!
aishu: she wanted to get her cheeseburger.
me: well I wouldn’t HAVE gone if u people weren’t going and if I could forsee we were going to miss the BUS.
sarsu: lava can u like chill??? its just 1 stupid bus, im sure there will be other buses.
lava: WHEN? TOMORROW????
aishu: guys I need to adjust my bag can u hold this lava?
lava : ya sure wtv. [ grabs coke in plastic bag from aishu]
2 minutes later
aishu: LAVA! UR..UR spilling my coke!
lava: huh what?
sarsu: its dripping from the side of ur plastic bag * giggles*
aishu: SHUT UP!
lava: okok im sorry! it was an accident!
aishu: ALL THIS WOULD HAVE never happened if u wouldn’t get so worked up for these kinda matters!
lava: AISHU WE MISSED A BUS! WE WILL LIKE REACH HOME WHEN?? AT 10???
sarsu: seriously chill both of u
aishu: my god..im so ..freaking..pissed
lava( now on the verge of tears) fine! ill just pay u back!
[ I started tearing then because I was so pissed and like tensed]
sarsu: omg lava are u crying
lava: [ desperately wants to cover up the fact that im crying] NO im..SWEATING
aishu and sarsu : shocked silence and then both burst out laughing
lava: its not FUNNY u LOSERS.
and then everything became ok(:
anyway me and my family went to sentosa yesterday(: to spend our cny holidays as a family and like have quality time. and guess what(: the rest of Singapore had the same idea as well((:so bt time we reached the world trade centre, there was this huge queue stretching from the entrance to the erm..whats it..THE CARPARK.yes.the carpark.and we stood in the queue for 40 FREAKING MINUTES. and then finally after we bought the tickets and went to board our cable car(((: which may I say was WET BECAUSE IT WAS ALSO RAINING. guess what happened? ANOTHER QUEUE! and then after we erm alighted at sentosa we went to subway because I was soooooo hungry and subway is all time fav fast food restaurant after kfc, macs, pizza hut..sry sidetracking, food always makes me sidetrack, food has the power u know…the sidetracking power.OK sorry anyway guess what we saw at subway? not mouth watering delicious subways BUT YET ANOTHER QUEUE. and I stood in it! and there was this irritating woman behind me going “ omg subway is sooo delicious! I love the chocolate cookies!umhmuhm a bit expensive though but I love subway the very same…blahblahblah..” I mean like HELLO nothing else to talk about isit
anyway basically wherever we went there was only queues and queues and wet and humidity..sigh anyway my dad also lost his phone. BUT I DIDN’T LOSE MINE! YAY
omg surprise of century its usually me losing stuff but anyway. I also tripped and fell while getting out of the cab): my toe still hurts and I have throat infection
I gtg now so
c all u wonderful people
NOT at sentosa(: