Tuesday, June 05, 2007
@ 7:04 PM
hi people
im updating again [: ahaha
don’t know why but here goes.
today was a weird day…whatever I said…something bad happens related to that or something humongous happened and I didn’t even realize it.
at my house today morning:
me: *yawns and sits on sofa*
bro: puts some sharp stuff on sofa.
me: * wondering whats gonna happen if someone sits on it*
(5 mins later I got up to have some milo)
me: * sits down and screams*
I sat down on the sharp stuff my brother put on the sofa. -.- sad life.
and today I was downstairs with Jolene and this was what happened.
Jolene: blahblah
* little boy rollerblades by*
me: ahhh…children are miraculous people. Look, even I cant rollerblade as well as he can
*few seconds later*
*THUMP*
Jolene: omg he fell.
me: ????? oh my.
later.
*CRASH*
lava: * stones*
* CRASH*
Jolene: OMG! a little boy riding a bicycle fell into a bush!
lava: * still stones* whaat?
Jolene: you mean you didn’t hear it?
lava: hear what? wait which one fell in? the boy or the bicycle?
Jolene: BOTH.
lava: are u serious.
but luckily the boy was not seriously hurt though it was kinda scary, 3 people were trying to pull him out…and the bicycle was on top of him…poor child.
now since im bored and cant sleep and want to listen to tararumpum[:
I shall do quizzes(:
this was taken from sarsu’s blog.
1. What bill do you hate paying the most? phonebill. sigh, im afraid even to IMAGAINE this month’s…sigh,
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? at frim.[: with the mosquitos and the hairy leech.
3. Last time you puked from drinking? when I was 8 I drank this ew medicine and I puked.
4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar? im 14. do I look like a drunk belly dancer to you?
5. Name of your first grade teacher? Miss Woo.
6. What do you really want to be doing right now? sleeping. I just CANT.
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up? hehehe…the president of the United states.
8. How many colleges did you attend? I repeat im 14 no wait 13.
9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?.because I want to wear something.
10. GAS PRICES? I don’t drive. I repeat im 13. 13 DAMMIT 13
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you? i want to move to antartica with my teddy bear. it gets cold there I hear.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? whys the alarm ringing? isn’t it the holidays?
.13. Last thought before going to sleep last night? what will be my breakfast.
14. Favorite style of underwear? erm
15. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex? ERM
16. What errand/chore do you despise? cleaning up my room. dammit I need to do it soon.
17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer? that depends. for what?
18. Get up early or sleep in? get up early, and THEN sleep in[:
19. What is your favorite cartoon character? batman[: I like his style.
20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy? ERM. weird phrasing. eat?
21. At what age did you first start feeling old? around 8 when my brother came along[:
23. Favorite 80's movie? eee I don’t like any 80s movieee…I like lotsa 70s though…retro[:
24. Your favorite lunch meat? mock meat[: im a vegetarian! lol
25. What do you get every time you go into Costco? ive never been there.
26. Beach or lake? lake. beach gets crowded and now there are tsnunamis[:
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? er no.
28. How many people do you stalk on Myspace? ZerO
29. Favorite guilty pleasure? sweets coke and chocolate oh ad chips[:
30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about? well I wouldn’t tell u ^^
31. What's your drink? COKE. definitely not sprite ice xD
32. Cowboys or Indians? cowboys. definitely more spunk [:
33. Cops or Robbers? president.
34. Who from high school would you like to run into? the school cat[:
35. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now? IM NOT DRIVING U FOOL.IM 13!!!!!!!!!!!
36.Norm or Cliff? er.
37. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?.SIMPSONS ALL THE WAY.
38. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back? er nothing.
39. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work? yeap[:
40. If you could get away with it, who would you kill? I dunno…im not really the killer person.
41. What famous person(s) would you like to have dinner with? Daniel radcliffe[[:
42. What famous person would you like to sleep with? SHADDUP.
43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? ive never used a fire extinguisher. sad deprived life.
44. Last book you read for real? Spiked!
45. Do you have a teddy bear? ya. lots.
46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? kitchen.
47. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? I would like to go to California first [:
48. Number of texts in a day? 15.
50. Do you go to church? no.
.51. Pencil or pen? both. I need new stationary.
52. What do you want to achieve in life? I wish to bring world peace ^^
53. How old are you? 13. underage. [: